- Improved AIS performance including increase of the Class B AIS target time-out period to prevent the MFD unnecessarily dropping AIS targets and providing correct TCPA calculation of both stationary and active AIS targets.
- SeaTalkNG support for the AIS500
- Added support for 3rd party N2K AIS receivers
- Added support for Navionics 16GB Platinum Plus cartography
- Added support for the DSM400 Fishfinder module (programmed with v5_88 / v5_30 application software / boot loader)
- Added support for the 12KW HD Digital Radar System
- Added TATA (Track Acquisition Turn Angle) to the SPX Course Computer Series
- Resolved erroneous datum shift
- Genset data removed from UI in Data Application Menu – issue with J1939 translation
- Unable to display speed when using fishfinder transducer "Y" cable E66022
- GPS Status on repeater MFD shows either NO FIX or ???
- Invalid depth data displayed when not acquiring bottom-lock
- Resolves isolated cartography sector blanking, mainly reported in Scandinavia