This includes the following enhancements:
Changes to Bootloader (v0.21) & (v1.0) Software:
- Finnish, Portuguese & Polish Language support added.
- Colour Modes 1/2/3, red/black and Inverse Colour Palettes now replace original to align with ST70+ Colour Modes.
- System Brightness added. – Brightness can now be controlled globally via an ST70 or ST70+ Display & Keypad
- Brightness Grouping added. – Can now be control individually, globally or within a defined Group of ST70 & ST70+.
- Correction to E2 device write problem. – Corrects potential loss of internal / setup memory after long term use.
- Bootloader (v0.21) assigns a unique ID: – It is now impossible to inadvertently program an ST70P with ST70I software and visa versa. This applies to programming with a G Series or any other compatible MFD. Note, after loading Bootloader v0.21 the software can not be downgraded to previous versions.
- Bootloader (v1.0) includes the changes in (v0.21) and also allows easier software downloads with large Seatalk NG systems. - Note with previous Bootloader you may have to reduce the number of NG products on the bus.
Changes to Raymarine Splash Screen (v1.0):
- Splash Screen graphics have now changed to align with ST70+, A Series, & C / E Series Widescreen MFD’s.